- Although we have taken precautions, you should note that the Internet is not a secure medium, and any information sent through Blood Donors Club may be intercepted and may not arrive safely at its ultimate destination.
- If accessing any part of Blood Donors Club that requires you to enter a password you agree:
- to ensure that any details which you supply to us to register for such access are accurate and to let us know promptly if any of the details which you have supplied to us about you change;
- to keep any personal login name and any password provided by us to you confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party;
- that we reserve the right to terminate your access to Blood Donors Club should we consider that your use of Blood Donors Club is detrimental to Blood Donors Club or to other users.
- While we will use our reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information provided by Blood Donors Club is accurate, Blood Donors Club (including records of blood stocks, your blood type and quantities of blood donated) is provided to support your own records and you should always check with an appropriately qualified health professional before donating blood.